Monday, July 30, 2012

I Left My Heart in San Francisco

As you've noticed, I have been MIA the last couple of weeks.. and it is because i was just in San Francisco for my boyfriend's sister's wedding. It was absolutely beautiful and i had an incredible time there! We were there for a week helping out with last minute wedding details, attending the bridal shower, rehearsal dinner and then the big event! Here are a couple of pictures from my trip. Once I am done unpacking and settling in to my routine, i'll update the blog with some new recipes =)

The bride's bouquet! Isn't it beautiful!? It had a few succulents mixed in with some roses and other beautiful flowers.

Weenie puppy themed bridal shower! The Maid of Honor (and younger sister) made these delicious chocolate cupcakes with peanut butter cup centers for the bridal shower. 

It was absolutely beautiful! the weather was great all week, i felt really lucky!

I was very excited to see this! especially since we got to drive down the street! 



No comments:

Post a Comment