Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Thank You, Cake Stands

Hi everyone!

I recently went on a little etsy shopping spree and i wanted to write a post about my experience. Etsy is a great website for those of us looking for unique handmade pieces as well as something a little vintage.  I've been looking for all kinds of things such as thank you notes, cake stands and vintage tablecloths/napkins. There are many great stores to choose from with countless of cute and at times affordable collections of goodies. I had a hard time deciding what i wanted to get but eventually settled on this super cute set of handmade thank you notes and vintage handkerchiefs from Donda Lee's. Best of all, they came wrapped in this super cute paper with little hand written notes from the seller. I was so excited to get these just because of the packaging alone haha.

My thank you notes and handkerchiefs!

Once i opened one of the packages, the handkerchiefs inside were wrapped in pink tissue paper!

The thank you cards came with some cute gift tags and a little deer! 
(I'm sorry the picture quality is not great, i need to figure out how my camera works!)

A much better picture of the cards from Donda Lee's etsy store.

I also got a cute cake stand from The Cottage Market. I fell in love with the cake stand when i saw it and knew i had to have it. The stand came in the mail the same day as my thank you notes, so i was very excited to unwrap the stand as well! 

This is the super cute handmade cake stand with one of the handkerchiefs i bought from Donda lee's. 

The best part about getting the cake stand i ordered from The Cottage Market? The surprise free gift! Another cake stand! 

Needless to say, everything was as adorable as i expected. I did expect the cake stands to be a little bit bigger, they are only big enough for one cupcake :( I was a bit disappointed with the size, but these are very cute and will be great for photo ops of future recipes i try =). Both stores had very nice owners who were very friendly and easy to communicate with. They also provided reasonable shipping and adequately packaged the items so that they would not brake. I know I will be purchasing more items from their stores in the future! Give their stores a look-see, I know you will fall in love with their items as much as I did! 



2 comments:

  1. How fun! I just bought some great Etsy finds for my birthday party - I feel like they always have such great things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete